Thursday 2 January 2014

Book Club

I think I may have mentioned it in a previous post but I actually run a teen book club in which we discuss, yes you guessed it, teen books. I've been running it since September and I thought it might be an idea to merge my book club and my blog together a little bit.
 
Now just in case anyone reading this is in the area and would like to join along in person are next meeting is 14th January at Waterstones in Liverpool One but if not don't worry because I have decided to post a little round-up of our discussion here on my blog for everyone else to join in on. I want to hear your opinions about the books were reading. Do you love them or loathe them?
 
Now this months books are two dystopian picks, Gone by Michael Grant and The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
 
 




 Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment